Do you want to be part of a diverse network of coach developers?
Do you want to help people taking their first step into coaching, gaining a qualification or taking the next step on their coach development journey?
Do you want to be part of a vibrant and diverse network of coach developers?
Consider your availability to be a coach developer at evenings and weekends alongside your coaching, work and life. Demonstrating your commitment and availability will increase the probability of your county supporting your application and ultimately deploying you.
Review the essential and desirable criteria for the ECB Coach Developer programme.
- Minimum of a level 2 cricket coaching qualification which can be any of the following:
- ECB Coach Award (UKCC level 2);
- ECB Certificate in Coaching Children’s Cricket (UKCC level 2); o ECB Certificate in Coaching Young People and Adults’
- Cricket (UKCC level 2);
- ECB Level II
- ECB Core Coach; or
- NCA Senior or Advanced Award
- ECB Coaches Association membership
- Current and relevant cricket coaching experience
- Assisted and supervised tutoring on on ECB Support Coach.
- Observed ECB Foundation Coach or ECB Core Coach
- Experience of tutoring National Programmes Activator
- Experience of adult learning and education
- Current knowledge and understanding of ECB Coach Development programmes and resources
- An understanding of coach learning and development.
Please contact [email protected] and [email protected] to request more information.
Deadline for EOI April 14th 2023.