Type of Role: Coaching
Cricket Wales West (CWW) and Cricket Wales South (CWS), are two of four regional programmes that have a number of coaching vacancies for the upcoming winter and forthcoming summer (2022).
REPORTING TO: CWW and/or CWS Pathway Lead
· Cricket Wales Head of Talent Pathway
· Cricket Wales Regional Pathway Leads
· Regional & National Age Group Coaches
· Regional players and parents across U10-U15 age groups
· High levels of integrity and professionalism and personal standards, both in person and online (including social media accounts, in line with Cricket Wales’ specific policy).
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
· Ability to be innovative to maximise opportunities
· A strong team player, leading their own areas and integrating them with those in a broader organisational environment
· Foundation I or ECB Level 2 Cricket Coach (or its equivalent) with up to date First Aid, Safeguarding and ECB DBS
· Committed to equality, diversity and participant welfare
· Passionate about player development
· An ability to stay committed to the organisation’s philosophies during decision making and through relevant codes of conduct
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· A proven track record of interacting comfortably with coaches, parents, players
· Willingness to be held accountable and desire to deliver against key objectives
· Adherence to all relevant staff policies while in the employ of Cricket Wales
Hourly paid – variable depending on experience and qualification.
Travel expenses to and from sessions/fixtures.
Email CWW & CWS Pathway Leads Steve Lewis ([email protected]) and Mark Cox ([email protected]) to express your interest and to have an informal conversation.