1.1 The aim of the ‘EWCT Small Grant Scheme 2015 – Supported by Waitrose’ is to create a sustainable future for affiliated cricket clubs. The Scheme will support clubs to make small changes to improvetheir long term sustainability and/or to increase the number of games played.
1.2 Funding for the Scheme will come from the EWCT, Sport England and Waitrose.
2. Applicant Eligibility
2.1 The Scheme is open to all affiliated Cricket Clubs (subject to County Cricket Board [CCB] support).
2.2 Clubs will need to have the following:
• A Constitution
• Valid Buildings, Contents & Public Liability Insurance
• Security of Tenure
2.3 Clubs which received an award from the EWCT Small Grant Scheme 2014 are not eligible to reapplyin 2015.
3. Eligible Projects
The purchase of any relevant products or materials (and associated professional labour costs) under the following project themes:
• Flat Sheet Covers
• Bowlers Run-up and Side Sheets
• Water removal equipment (only when combined with the purchase of covers)
• Mobile Covers
3.2 Kitchen / Social Area – NEW for 2015 - Supported by Waitrose
Fixtures and fittings, including but not limited to:
• Cabinets / Units
• Worktops / sinks / taps
• Electrical appliances (White Goods / Drinks Coolers / Extractors etc)
• Furniture – tables / chairs
• Tiling / Splash Backs
3.3 Outdoor Social Area – NEW for 2015 - Supported by WaitroseBuilding materials and associated items, including but not limited to:
• Patio or Decking area
• BBQ (fixed not portable
• Furniture – tables / chairs3.
4 Energy Consumption
Energy efficient / energy saving devices or systems, including but not limited to:
• Insulation (roof and / or walls)
• Double / Triple Glazing
• Heating systems e.g. boilers, radiators, thermostats
• Solar Panel Electricity (Photovoltaic) systems or Solar Water Heating systems
Application forms and CDO contact details can be downloaded by following the link