Last Man Stands Regional League Manager Opportunities
Glamorgan Regional LMS Manager/s
Last Man Stands Glamorgan
is looking to recruit a league manager/s to help promote Last ManStands
in the Glamorgan region and to assist in managing competition matches in the summer of 2013. There are various areas open throughout the region.
Last Man Stands
is a global 8 a-side Twenty20 social cricket competition played over approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes and there are currently over 1300 teams and 22,000 players playing LMS in 5 countries around the world. The game appeals mainly to lapsed players who no longer have the time to commit to weekend club cricket and to players new to the game.
- Umpiring fee - £20 per game that you umpire
- Venue Manager fee - £25 per game of LMS completed in the region you are looking after
- Example: If six matches take place on a Sunday in your region (i.e. two fields with three successive games on each field) you will receive £210.00 for the day: £60 for umpiring 3 games and £25 per match for the supervision. Likewise, if there are three matches taking place on a midweek evening,You would receive £95 - £20 for umpiring and £75 for supervising the three matches. The takings will thus be exponential as more teams taking part in competition.
- Team referral fee - £50 per team that joins the league through your referral and a further £5 per game for each LMS match that team plays going forwards (applies once 6 games have been played in the season).
- Assist in recruiting new sides for leagues in the Glamorgan area, both through networking & direct marketing (e.g. handing out flyers).
- Assist in booking of pitches for season.
- Assist in recruitment of umpires to officiate matches.
- Respond to telephone & email enquiries within 24 hours.
- Assist in ensuring that interested teams complete registration prior to season.
- Deliver team shirts to new teams prior to first matches.
- Management of competition to maximise team enjoyment and ensure smooth running of matches.
- Assist in putting together fixture lists for season.
- Organise umpires to officiate matches each week.
- Ensure that umpires update the LMS website with results and player statistics within 48hrs.
- Proposed leagues to start in early June 2013.
- Full training will be given to the new manager.
- We are looking for a trustworthy, reliable person with good people skills and a good understanding of cricket.
- No formal qualifications required.
- A successful manager will be given chance to take on an LMS franchise if targets are met.
- To apply please send your CV to [email protected]