Jewson Privilege Account Scheme February 2017
How would you like to have £250 pounds to spend in your local Jewson Branch?
In partnership with the ECB, Jewson are once again offering clubs the opportunity to collect a bonus £200* credit just for setting up a Jewson Privilege Account with an initial deposit of £50.
All you have to do is...
1. Apply for your Jewson Privilege Account Scheme via your club’s NatWest CricketForce registration page
2. Deposit £50 into your club's account
3. Receive your bonus £200* courtesy of the ECB - no strings attached!
4. Get spending on improvements to your club and take advantage to the preferential rates offered to cricket clubs nation wide
* Available to the first 1500 clubs that register only
If you'd like to know who setup your club's page, email [email protected]
Alternatively to use the attached logo for twitter with the following link embedded:-