Helping Others with 12 days of Christmas
With it being difficult for charities to fund raise this year, Glamorgan Cricket and Cricket Wales are teaming up to support two worthy causes this Christmas namely:
- Fighting food poverty with Citizens Cymru and
- Helping bereaved Parents via To Wish Upon A Star
We would love you to do something related to the number 12 on the 12th December at 12 noon ideally active with the number 12 in it e.g.
- fun run for 12 minutes ·
- carry 12 pieces of cricket kit for 12 mins ·
- run 12 km ·
- run past 12 landmarks ·
- be our 12th man for 12 mins (carry a tray of drinks or gloves)! ·
- or anything like this with 12!
- Don't forget to use the hashtag #WeAreWelshCricket
Whether you are a Glamorgan member, a part of the Cricket Wales family or simply wish to give something back this Christmas please find below the JustGiving page for each charity that will enable them to head into 2021 with some Welsh Cricket support!
Citizens Cymru (Glamorgan CCC Charity): https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/glamcitizens
2 Wish Upon a Star (Cricket Wales Charity): https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/cw2wish
To find out more about our charities go to:
Fighting Food Poverty https://glamorgancricket.com/together-through-this-test
2 Wish Upon A Star https://www.2wishuponastar.org/