GMA Seminar on end of season square maintenance
The Grounds Maintenance Association has produced a recorded seminar called ‘The Late Late Cricket Show’
This will look at, amongst other things. End of season maintenance advice.
Following a season like no other, this session aims to highlight the need for maintenance and upkeep on the cricket pitches at both a national and amateur level. Hints and tips, an insight on how the professionals go about their job and an amusing story or two into the mix.
The expert speakers include Gary Barwell Head Groundsmen at Warwickshire CCC and Ian Mather Brewster Key Account Manager (ECB) North West Region (RPA)-Grounds & Natural Turf Improvement Programme.
This webinar will highlight:
- Setting the scene for the most unique cricket season ever
- Effects of Covid 19 on Renovation/Maintenance
- End of Season Renovation/Maintenance - Recommendations
- Why/When to carry out End of Season Renovation/Maintenance
- Employing Contractors, Carrying out End of Season Renovation/Maintenance
- Winter Maintenance & Next Season
- Plan of action for hybrid pitches
Below is a link for you to access and re-watch the webinar recording.
If you wish to join the GMA community by becoming a member, please visit www.thegma.org.uk/membership,
or email [email protected]
to find out more information. The GMA also runs a Level 1 Cricket online grounds maintenance course