Cardiff Cohesion Cricket Cup Coordinator Wanted
Job Role - Cardiff Cohesion Cricket Cup Coordinator
To bring communities together through the medium of cricket, where such connections would not normally happen.
- Promote the competition and its ethos
- Coordinate responses from expressions of interest
- Arrange fixtures & venues & umpires
- Set up publicity meetings & events
- Provide balls and other equipment
- Ensure pre-season meetings take place
- Liaise with cricket bodies and the South Wales Police
- To act as a single point of contact
The Cardiff Cricket BME Coordinator
Responses by 30th December to [email protected]
With a summary of your relevant skills and experience in cricket.
A flat £1000 fee will be allocated for work over the 2017 season.